Job: Salesforce.com Architect
|| Salesforce.com Architect
- Work closely with Salesforce.com Engagement Managers, Senior Business Analysts, functional/technical consulting staff and directly with clients to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of client needs.
- Successfully design and manage of the integration of cloud-based solutions and technologies. The role will be responsible for integrations, extensions, features and designing solutions that incorporate the capabilities of many Cloud Computing vendors, mainly salesforce.com, force.com (API, APEX, Heroku, Lightning, VisualForce), Adobe Flex, AWS and Google as well as ETL technologies and best practices.
- Lead the development team through engagements and confirm that the solution meets the specifications and standards defined. Ownership of solutions, responsibility over translating functional requirements into a technical solution.
- Build relationships with clients and the internal team. Lead discussions with clients on Cloud Computing Strategy and Executive-level Requirements Gathering and Initiative Alignment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of seven (10) years of related experience; previous related industry and consulting experience highly preferred; a minimum of five (5) years with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development as well as several years of hands-on experience with one or more CRM software packages (e.g. Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Siebel, Microsoft CRM, Vantive, NetSuite, etc.)
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development (Flex, APEX, Lightning, VisualForce, Python, or Ruby).
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the “big picture” as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems. Experience with Enterprise Integration tools and knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, BI, and ERP). Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, Java, C++, and/or .Net.
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that involve non-technical resources that result in clear requirements and technical design.
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas:
- Administration (Advanced)
- Development (Level I and Level II)
- Technical Architecture